ORN Webinar Topic: Maximising Opportunities for Outdoor Learning Date: Wednesday 14th October 2020 Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Topic: Maximising Opportunities for Outdoor Learning
Date: Wednesday 14th October 2020 Time: 11:00 – 12:00
(Followed by VIP Breakout Room for members 12:00 – 12:45)
COVID-19 has been the catalyst for dramatic change in many aspects of our lives, including learning. With children having returned to school across the UK and Ireland, this webinar will share good practice on the opportunities provided by outdoor learning to maximise educational benefits within the constraints of social distancing guidelines.
Speakers will include:
* Anne Hunt, Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC)
* Karen Clarke, Natural Resources Wales
* Natalie White, Curriculum Outdoors Attainment Challenge
* Dr Sara Collins and Matt Harder, Forest School Association
* Matt Robinson, Learning Through Landscapes
There will be opportunity for Q&A throughout the webinar via the discussion panel. The VIP Breakout Session afterwards will enable ORN members to take part in face-to-face and in-depth discussion with presenters and share information and good practice with other members.
Booking closes on Tuesday 13th October at 2pm
To Book please click here
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm